Thursday, July 14, 2011

Menu: Part One

So there's almost an unending amount of things that I make but I'm going to start a small list of things that are most popular. Let me know if there was anything else that you were thinking about. I will add more products later and pictures but for now here's some.

Cupcakes/Cakes:
Chocolate Raspberry
Chocolate Strawberry
Mint Chocolate
Lemon Raspberry
Oreo
Chocolate Peanut Butter
Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
Margarita
Strawberry Margarita
Pina Colada
Basic White, Yellow, or Chocolate cake with any frosting flavor.

Other:
Frozen Key Lime Pie
Scones (any flavor; orange cranberry, cherry, chocolate chip, etc)
Berry, Homemade Whipped Cream and Angel Food Cake Trifle
Muffins (any flavor; pumpkin, apple cinnamon, blueberry, pecan cranberry, cinnamon streusel, etc)
Gingerbread (not the cookie)
Chocolate Chip Cookies (add other filler; M&M, nuts)
Ice Cream Cake (Choose ice cream flavor and cake flavor)
Lemon Bars
Cherry Bars

Like I said, I'll add pictures and more options later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment