Saturday, March 31, 2012

Deliciousness, recently.

Thanks to you fine people, I have had a pretty steady flow of orders for cupcakes since I started this blog. It's no surprise that cupcakes are the most popular!
The more orders I get, the more beautiful I can make them, too. All the money I get from these orders goes directly back into supplies and equipment. Therefore, my little baking archive isn't so little anymore ;). Here's a recent order I did for Amy, my neighbor; two dozen each raspberry lemon and cookies'n'cream.


I have had all types of order requests; anything from first birthdays, to graduation, ombudsman meetings and even weddings! I am seriously enjoying the different orders and I love customizing each one to fit the occasion.

I will be posting an updated flavor list for cakes soon, so check back!

Live, Laugh and Cupcakes!

No comments:

Post a Comment