Monday, April 9, 2012

Flavor Options for Just Cupcakes

So since cake and cupcakes tend to be the most ordered thing EVER I will update my cake flavors. They include, but are not limited to, the following:

Cookies'n'Cream*
Chocolate Peanut Butter
Chocolate Raspberry
Chocolate Strawberry
Mint Chocolate
Smore's
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough*
Coconut*
Pina Colada*
Strawberry Margerita
Margarita
Lemon Raspberry*
Chocolate Raspberry
Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting*
Spice Cake with Pumpkin Frosting
White, Yellow, Chocolate Cake with any frosting or buttercream.

*All time favorites :)


That should be more than enough! I know many people would like a red velvet cupcake but I just havent figured out a recipe that I'm in love with and I won't sell anyone anything that I'm not completely satisfied with. If you have any other ideas or flavors you might want, then please feel free to let me know! It will take extra time but I am always up for an experiment.
I prefer to do each flavor by the 2 dozen, but I will consider doing certain flavors in a one dozen batch.
Pricing depends on the recipe since some recipes take far more ingredients than others, please contact me for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment